Wednesday 2 November 2016

Stignyte Foundation saw my Documentary pictures of the Makoko story on Instagram and decided to contact me to be a part of their Social Corporate Responsibility: Renovating a Primary School in the Makoko Community.

If you have not seen my Makoko documentary photojourney, you can read about it here:

http://www.nairaland.com/3354563/amazing-photo-journey-into-makoko

The privilege to embark on this journey again got the better of me and I immediately said yes to join themWe arrived at Makoko that beautiful Saturday morning and I had the privilege of taking pictures of the newly renovated primary school.


From all my experiences in these visits, I realized that we need to continually reflect on the little power or influence we have especially on social media to affect people and community positively, and thankfully I was privileged to be a part of this awesome achievement.

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/11/01/lifelens-journey-inspiring-second-makoko-visit-collaboration-stignyte-foundation/



No comments:

Post a Comment